Hello!
Today we had our first group meeting in class. My idea is somewhat finalized, but they helped me discuss and consider some other elements of my project that I would not have on my own. These are some notes I have taken regarding what I could include in this opening:
- Outfit/heels should be a little too big- not grown into herself yet
- Think about title ideas (Youth, Grown Up too Fast, Hand Me Down, etc.)
- Could have a cool effect with voiceover/music
- Search a thrift store for costuming
- Handheld camera/shaky camerawork to look unstable or drunk
- Could add something with a phone- call a ride home (?)
- Stumbling through road
- Amplify the high heels as she walks
- Muffled party music in the beginning
- Sketchy area sounds- sirens/yelling in the background
- Consider font choice and coloring
- Watch "Trainspotting" film opening (I was told it was a similar idea) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LuxOYIpu-I
I do like a lot of these ideas and I will try to integrate them into my final storyboard. I will look for the final pieces for my costume and research movies with similar aesthetics to get inspiration. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment